Pages

 
 
Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I always respect journalists : Amala Paul




In an recent interview Amala said “I have meaty roles to play in both the films. I started the year with a hit in Vettai and hope to continue the good run. I am thankful for the directors and producers of 'Kadhalil Sodhapuvadu Yeppadi' and 'Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal' for picking me for the projects,”

Denying an allegation against her that she was giving importance to leading media houses alone, Amala says, “I always respect journalists a lot. They are the main reason behind the growth of any artiste. I don’t see any difference between them.”


Tags:Amala Paul,Amala Paul news,Amala Paul gossip,Amala Paul interview,Kadhalil,Muppozhudhum Un Karpanaigal Sodhapuvadu Yeppadi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Updates Via E-Mail

Enter your email address: